Australian developers, Blind Mystics, have unveiled their tennis-style retro shooter in Early Access. Set in a futuristic combat arena filled with lasers, energy shields, deadly cybernetic enemies, and chaotic action, Virtual Ricochet combines elements of frantic tennis back-and-forth action and the immersiveness of VR shooters to create an all-new room-scale experience.
Virtual Ricochet launched into Early Access on Steam, November 2nd, 2020, and is coming soon to Viveport and Viveport Infinity.
Virtual Ricochet Features:
- Rise to the challenge of chaotic arcade shoot ’em up gameplay;
- Experience the freedom of Full 360-degree, room-scale arena environments;
- Unleash the hidden potential of your equipment by customizing an in-depth upgrade system;
- Conquer different difficulties of challenging gameplay that rewards skill, strategy, and mastery;
- Rock out to original music in a high-energy, retro synthwave soundtrack featuring MercuriusFM.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.