A modern take on old-school dungeon crawlers is now available for players to enjoy on the go!
What do a steampunk-technology-filled tower, unsuspecting protagonist hunting murderous fiends, and brain-teasing puzzles have in common? Developer Fatbot Games is thrilled to announce its answer with a grid-based action adventure:
Vaporum: Lockdown, coming to the Nintendo Switch on March 22, 2021, following a successful launch on PC, Mac, and Linux. To celebrate, Fatbot Games has released a brand new trailer to highlight all of the dungeon-crawling magic Switch players can expect.
Vaporum: Lockdown is a grid-based dungeon crawler in an original steampunk setting, inspired by classics such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder, or the new Legend of Grimrock series. Lockdown, a prequel to critically acclaimed Vaporum, expands on everything that made the original game good.
About Vaporum: Lockdown
Vaporum: Lockdown, a prequel to the critically acclaimed Vaporum expands on the previous tale in an all-new adventure.Follow Ellie Teller, a young scientist, working on teleportation research in a grand secret project — Arx Vaporum — hidden in the middle of a vast ocean. Experience the last moments of her normal day job before things go very wrong, forcing her to quickly adapt to omnipresent danger and to confront her own past.
- Explore an old-school grid-based dungeon crawler with modern audiovisuals and controls.
- Forge yourself in battle with first-person combat against deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
- Improved accessibility thanks to the stop-time mode and an added-on-screen directional pad, allowing players of all abilities to better engage in combat with their own style and pace.
- Experience an intriguing tale, following a fully voiced female protagonist.
- Featuring a unique gadget-based RPG system with tons of customization, loads of loot, and mind-bending puzzles and hazards that will keep you plugged into this portable steampunk adventure.
- Localized in 8 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
Visit the official Nintendo Eshop page for Vaporum Lockdown!
And for more gaming news check out the section HERE.