Today tinyBuild are revealing gameplay of Undungeon — a love child of a small indie team, mixing the most stunning pixel art you’ve seen with fast-paced gameplay and the game world based on the Multiversal principles.
Check out the gameplay trailer below:
- UnDungeon is a beautiful and complex Action/RPG pixelart game with a rich background, immersive story and seven unique characters
- As a player, you act as one of the Heralds, each of whom comes from a particular world destroyed by the Shift. The Herald moves across a procedurally-generated map which is divided into regions relating to the different worlds. He or she visits various locations communicating, fighting, and trading with other inhabitants.
- All combat takes place in real-time. A character uses artifacts and amplifiers that can be combined, enabling the Herald to adapt to all possible threats.
- UnDungeon is created in the isometric perspective: hand-drawn pixelart is combined with a large number of animation frames and extremely high detail.
- PC release is planned for Q4 2020
Check out the game at the tinyBuild booth at PAX East
Twenty minutes with the game says more than a thousand words. If you plan on going to PAX East, go say hi to the orange squad in the booth #24027 and check out our special Undungeon PAX build.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.