The previously announced release date for Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! from ININ Games for both the physical and digital release – Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 – has been officially reset to September 29th 2020.
This delay will allow players to benefit from an improved worldwide multiplayer infrastructure, ensuring fast and stable online fights. ININ Games also took the time to add languages, to provide for a great game experience.
All editions will be localized into English, French, German and Spanish. The game will be available in Europe, America and Australia.
Fast-Paced Battles with Party Appeal, Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! is a fast-paced action game where the player’s goal is to clear the screen of enemies by performing skilful combos with their Bazooka and an extraordinary fishing rod. Screens feature moving platforms, perilous obstacles and quirky enemy sea life. Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! offers multiplayer action at its very best and competitive gamers are bestowed with fast-paced battles.
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! features:
- 22 iconic characters from Japanese cult games to choose from
- Challenge Mode with 40 Stages to be cleared just like back in the good old days of arcade games (1 to 4 players)
- Multiplayer Battle Modes (2 to 4 players)
- Local Offline Play and Online Modes
- Co-op and Competitive Modes (up to 4 players)
- Competitive Bazooka-Action in Battle Royale Mode (players fight until only one remains) and Star Match (Timed battle mode where players fight to take stars from each other) will offer hundreds of hours of competitive Bazooka-fun.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.