Ready for even more over-the-top WWE 2K Battlegrounds action? Tune in this Thursday, September 24 as a group of content creators from across the globe face off in the WWE 2K Battlegrounds Clash of Countries, hosted by 2K Games on the WWE 2K YouTube channel.
WWE Hall of Fame commentator Jerry “The King” Lawler will be joined by WWE Superstar Samoa Joe to preside over this global brawl. Content creators representing their respective countries include:
- Hosted by Ahmed Al Nasheet of DvLZGaME from Dubai;
- GameOverGreggy of Kinda Funny Games from the United States;
- LeFloid of Doktor Froid from Germany;
- TheRawKnee of The RawKnee Games from India;
- RolsoG of Rolsogames from Spain;
- E.M.B. from France;
- Simon Miller from the United Kingdom;
- Jayden Rodrigues from Australia.
Who will be crowned King of the Battlegrounds? Tune in this Thursday, Sept. 24 at 5pm BST to watch the action unfold live!
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.