Truck & Logistics Simulator, the new game by simulation specialists Aerosoft is now available for Nintendo Switch in a digital version worldwide and a boxed version in Europe and Australia for EUR 39.95 (USD 39.99 / GBP 36.99). A PC version is already available in Steam Early Access since Tuesday, June 23.
Truck & Logistics Simulator was in development since 2014 and offers players a
large open world map (24 km²) with varied areas such as ports, highways and urban areas, but also off-road routes. A day and night cycle as well as changing weather conditions including snow, fog and rain affect the driving characteristics of the different transport vehicles and present players with further challenges.
Features of Truck & Logistics Simulator:
- More than 20 drivable vehicles with realistic interior and driving physics
- Cross-platform (Nintendo Switch and PC) multiplayer with cooperative game mechanics: Players form convoys and deliver the goods with friends
- The transport vehicle fleet includes everything from passenger cars to minivans, platform trucks, lorries and heavy-duty transporters
- There are various trailers such as box trailers, concrete pumps, low loaders, container trailers and more for the transport vehicles
- Transport of heavy vehicles on trailers (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, off-road vehicles)
- Day and night cycle and realistic weather: Players have to be prepared for difficult weather conditions such as rain and fog and have to drive carefully
- Accidents can cause the axles to bend, which realistically affects the vehicle physics
- Thousands of missions, including challenging and dangerous off-road tours
- Vehicle modding: colour, window tinting, colour of the dashboard, xenon headlights and many more
- 24 km² large open road world with a port, highways, urban and industry areas and more
- Female and male game characters selectable
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.