New Game Order and META Publishing today announced The Uncertain: Light at the End will launch for PC on 8 October 2020, and will arrive on PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch in 2021.
The Uncertain: Light at the End is a story-driven third-person sci-fi adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity has been replaced by machines. A young girl named Emily must survive as a lone outcast and unravel the mystery behind humanity’s disappearance, travelling through the abandoned world while pursued by the same machines which once served humankind.
Created by independent developer New Game Order (formerly ComonGames), The Uncertain: Light at the End presents an all-new adventure set in the universe established by 2016’s The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, which has achieved more than 1,000 reviews and a Very Positive rating from the Steam community.
- Welcome to a lonely Earth. Jump into an all-new and original story, in a world inexplicably abandoned by humans and dominated by robots.
- Discover deep lore and embedded storytelling. Learn about the past and present of a machine-dominated Earth world through exploration and interaction.
- Explore an abandoned world. Guide Emily through an empty and lonely city, filled with intricate details and hints at life before the disaster.
- Solve entirely unique puzzles. Every puzzle in The Uncertain: Light at the End is a unique challenge with unique mechanics.
- Lose yourself in Emily’s world. Immersive audio and a rich cinematic score bring The Uncertain’s lonely world to life.
The Uncertain: Light at the End launches for PC on 8 October and will be available on Steam and GOG.com for $14.99 (£11.39, €12.49), with a 15% discount at launch and an additional 15% discount for owners of The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day.
Play The Uncertain: Light at the End demo today and watch the developer livestream in the Digital Dragons Indie Showcase, running from 15-18 September.
The Uncertain: Light at the End will launch in 2021 for PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.