Desperados III is launching today on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 – and the international press can’t stop singing it’s praises: With a strong score of 86 on Metacritic, Desperados III is one of the best rated real-time tactical games in years.
But developer Mimimi Games won’t stop there, not only will they be releasing the season pass with three additional missions later this year, but the team will also release two free content updates in July and August, each featuring 4 new Baron’s challenge bonus missions. Additionally, there will be an update this summer, adding Mac & Linux support.
Start your journey with John Cooper and his fellow Desperados now, to stop the greedy and power-hungry DeVitt Company. While you are waiting for the Download to complete or the installation to be finished, have a look at the live-action release trailer, which gives you a quick peek into the wild west tale you are about to witness.
Free Demo available!
You can’t wait to try Desperados III for yourself? Well, here is your chance: A free demo with one level from our story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game is now available on Steam, for Xbox and on GOG.com. The free demo for PS4 will follow soon. Check it out and see if Desperados III will become your favourite game of the summer.
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.