The Almost Gone, the award-winning narrative puzzle game from Happy Volcano, will have you piece the story together on PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android! The game will be available at $14.99/14.99€, with a 20% off launch price on Steam and the Nintendo eShop, and at 6.99€ on the App Store and Google Play on its first week of release! Furthermore, you can already Pre-Order on iOS and Pre-Register on Android to get The Almost Gone at a special 30% off launch price!
Poised between life and death, isolated and alone, you must unravel the poignant truths that led to your fate. Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a contemporary tale crafted by an award-winning author.
From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forwards. Each new revelation takes you one step closer to understanding, and to the people and places that surrounded you, in your all too short life.
The game has been created through a unique collaboration between Happy Volcano, Joost Vandecasteele, award-winning author, and sound designer Yves De Mey, who also worked on the Oscar-nominated movie Rundskop, recently acquired by Netflix.
Happy Volcano has partnered up with Playdigious to publish their contemporary tale about death, loss and mental health The Almost Gone on PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android!
- Experience an emotional and immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
- Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
- Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
- 8 languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Dutch!
- The Almost Gone will be available at $14.99/14.99€ with a 20% off launch price on Steam and the Nintendo eShop!
- The Almost Gone will be available at $6.99 with a 30% off launch price on the App Store and Google Play!
Why are you here?
Why are you trapped?
Will you ever get home?
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.