The SUPERHOT Team is thrilled to announce that their new non-VR game SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE will release on July 16th; available on Steam, Humble Store, Epic Games Store, GOG, Origin, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will be released on Nintendo Switch at a later date. What once started out as a free DLC has blossomed into hours and hours and hours and hours of new and expanded SUPERHOT gameplay.
The SUPERHOT Team is immensely thankful to the community that allowed it to form and supported it over the years. While this fully-featured, standalone game can be purchased for $24.99 USD, those fans who have already purchased SUPERHOT will receive SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE for FREE!
In the largest launch giveaway to date, over 2 MILLION copies of this new game will be given away for completely FREE! The process of getting the free game differs between platforms, so check out the FAQ page on how to get your copy.
Only those who purchased SUPERHOT before the launch of SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE on July 16th, 2020 are eligible for a free copy!
Don’t have SUPERHOT yet? It’s not too late! Those who do not already own SUPERHOT will be delighted to find that it is on sale across many stores this week. This is the best time ever to buy SUPERHOT and claim your free copy of SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE once it’s available.
This new title is a full-featured, standalone game set in the SUPERHOT universe. It is four times larger than the original SUPERHOT, expanding on its signature time-bending gameplay that millions of fans know and love. It allows the players to delve deeper into it’s slick, polished world, to spend hours upon hours in intense slow-motion combat, fighting their way through layers of the system, uncovering mysteries, searching for meaning.
Still outnumbered and always outgunned, new enemies swirl around you in a storm of slow-motion violence. Battle after battle, each fallen foe pushes you closer to the secrets hiding in the game. You feel an obsession set in. Good, it’s just a game. Good, you can just stop.
The closer you get to the core, the more powerfulyou become. You amass an arsenal of new skills and new weapons. You uncover snippets of precious knowledge – of the meaning that you crave so much. You shoot and slice. You move forward. You repeat. You repeat. You repeat. It becomes a ritual. It starts to mean something again.
We started work on MCD in early 2017. The plan was to limit ourselves, keep it small, and sort out a small DLC to ship for free by the end of that year. Turns out, we’re not very good at limiting ourselves.Marcin Surma, Game Co-director & Art Director
Over three years of intense production later, MIND CONTROL DELETE is by far the largest, most polished title ever released by the studio.
MIND CONTROL DELETE gives you more insight into the world of SUPERHOT, more story, more signature gameplay. What started as a free DLC is now something significantly MORE:
- Much (Much) Bigger than its predecessors. MCD immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow-motion combat. MCD is over 4x the size of SUPERHOT.
- More Mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Master different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart and dominate your enemies.
- More Power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass new skills, new hacks, special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
- More Characters for you to control and more enemies to fight. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
- More Shiny Polish applied over nearly four years of Early Access development. MCD offers a more refined, sharper, special flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far.
Bodies are disposable. Mind is software. Software is free for the loyal.
Find more about SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE at:
- Website: https://superhotgame.com/mind-control-delete/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SUPERHOTTHEGAME
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/superhotgame/
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.