Save your saliva, Spitlings has a release date for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One , and Nintendo Switch!
The table is set! Dust of your Sunday suit and get ready for this crazily chaotic indie dinner date! A meaty campaign, scrumptious multiplayer, juicy visuals, and ambrosial beats make Spitlings a four-course meal that you don’t want to miss!
Spitlings will be available starting August 4th, on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for $ 14.99 / € 14,99 / £ 13,49.
The Spitlings are happy little creatures, living a peaceful life in their skyscraper hometown. Their only problem is the weather: It rains nasty goop that turns into bubbles, entraps the Spitlings, and wrecks their town! There is only one option: They’ll have to split all bubbles and free their friends on the lower floors. Along the way, who knows what they might encounter…
Spitlings is a chaotic action arcade game for one to four players. It puts you in control of the titular Spitlings: charming rectangular creatures with teeth they can spit at bubbles or use to jump!
Your goal is simple, but hard to achieve: Get rid of all the bubbles bouncing around the screen!
- Action-packed, highly engaging, scream-at-your-friends multiplayer fun
- Play the whole game with up to four people
- If one fails, all restart Its co-op with all the outrage of verses on top!
- Play 100+ levels and beat the clock to unlock the challenging b-side versions
- Unlock 70+ themes and 100 Spitlings to play with
- Experience the story through detailed, interactive comic cutscenes
- Increase the chaos in party mode with several unique mutator sets
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.