The stage is now set for the PCS4 Grand Finals, which will take place across four regions from 10-27 June. Sixteen teams in each region (Europe, Americas, Asia, and Asia Pacific) are ready to battle it out for their share of $1 million USD. See all the details below.
Prize Pool Details
The total combined prize pool for these regional tournaments is $1,000,000, an increase on the PCS3 combined prize pool of $800,000. Each regional tournament will have a prize pool of $250,000. An additional 30 percent of revenue from the PCS4 Pick‘Em Challenge will be added to the overall prize pool. For further details on the prize pool, visit the official PUBG Esports EU news site.
Pick‘Em Challenge Details
The Pick‘Em Challenge has returned for PCS4 and gives fans the opportunities to earn in-game rewards by correctly predicting the outcomes during each regional tournament.
- PCS4 Pick’Em Challenge consists of two distinct in-game events: “Pick The Winner” and “Team Face-Off”
- Similar to previous Pick‘Em Challenges, fans need voting coupons to “vote” on the outcome they think is most likely. Voting coupons can be obtained by purchasing thematic PCS4 items or by using “codes” that will appear during the PCS4 broadcast.
- Players who vote and correctly predict the outcome of matches will earn Esports Points (EP), which can be redeemed for additional in-game items. For the “Pick The Winner” event, participants can vote up to 7 times per region and will earn 100,000 EP per correct selection.
- A bonus “Chicken Challenge” event will take place on the official PUBG Twitch channel, allowing viewers to predict which team will win the most Chicken Dinners.
- As mentioned above, 30% of revenue generated from Pick‘Em challenge sales will be added to the PCS4 prize pool.
PCS4 Europe Grand Finals – Everything you need to know
- 12-13 June, starting from 17:00 BST/18:00 CEST
- 19-20 June, starting from 17:00 BST/18:00 CEST
- 26-27 June, starting from 17:00 BST/18:00 CEST
As ever, PUBG fans will be able to tune in and enjoy all of the action on the following channels:
An expert team of hosts, casters and analysts will be on hand to guide viewers through every step of the tournament:
For more information on PCS4 Europe, visit the official PUBG Esports EU site where there are articles on Regional Playoff Qualifiers and Direct Invites. You can also follow the official Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok pages.
For even more esports news, click right HERE.