PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) will be made available to PlayStation Plus members in September 2020. Additionally, Update 8.2 launches on console and Stadia live servers today. For the full details on Update 8.2, you can find the latest patch notes here.
For the latest in the world of PUBG, please find an overview below.
- September’s PS Plus Game: Starting Sept. 1 through Oct. 5, PUBG will be available as part of the monthly games lineup for PS Plus members! In celebration of this, we’ve decided to extend the festivities with additional sales and promotions, including:
- PS Plus Drop Pack: PS Plus members will also be given exclusive access to downloadable content that provides the coveted BATTLESTAT Rip Tide weapon skin for the SLR, the Killer Clown set (wig, mask, suit, pants, shoes), and five levels for the latest Survivor Pass: Payback. The PUBG – PlayStation®Plus Drop Pack can be downloaded in the PlayStation Store from Sept. 1 until October 6.
- PUBG G-Coin Sale: From Sept. 1 through Oct. 6, G-Coin will be discounted at 10% for all PlayStation users.
- September Log-In Event: All console and Stadia players can log-in to PUBG during each weekend this September to obtain several in-game skins, including:
- Weekend 1 (Sept. 4-6): School Shirt
- Weekend 2 (Sept. 11-13): Mandarin Jacket (Black)
- Weekend 3 (Sept. 18-20): Pleated Mini Skirt (Black)
- Weekend 4 (Sept. 25-27): Velcro Trainers
- Update 8.2 Out Now: Now available on console and Stadia, the latest update brings brand new tools to the arsenal, including the tricky new Decoy Grenade (think throwing a rock to distract your enemy…but with more weapon fire) and the heavy duty MG3 Light Machine Gun. Other features include the addition of lobby music choice and the option to toggle off your helmet during gameplay.
- PCS2 Pick’Em Challenge: Available today on console, the PCS2 Pick’Em Challenge offers fans a chance to obtain rewards for guessing the winners of each regional PCS2 tournament. A voting coupon is required to cast your vote, which can be obtained by purchasing celebratory PCS2 items or earning free coupons by watching the tournaments. Successfully predicting the winners will award players Esports Points (EP) that can be redeemed for more exclusive in-game items.
- New Contest: With the #LastDesignStanding contest, we’re giving players the opportunity to submit their best plushie design for a chance to win a cash prize. Click here for more information around the contest.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.