WIREGAMES Publishing and GD ENTERTAINMENT today announced their Tug-of-War strategy game, Primordials: Battle of Gods is now live as a free-to-play title on the Steam and the Epic Games Store. Everyone who has previously purchased the game in Early Access will have every army, champion, and premium skins already unlocked, and will get future skins for free with exception to progression and battle pass skins. Primordials: Battle of Gods features cross-play among Steam and Epic Games Store players, and includes three unique armies of diverse units, six omnipresent Primordials, and eight heroic champions for players to choose from.
Primordials: Battle of Gods features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.