WIREGAMES Publishing and GD ENTERTAINMENT today announced their Tug-of-War strategy game, Primordials: Battle of Gods will be launching as a free-to-play title on the Steam and the Epic Games Store on March 4, 2021. Primordials: Battle of Gods originally released as Primordials of Amyrion on Steam and the Epic Games Store as an early access title, and has released several content updates and improvements based on community feedback.
Everyone who has purchased or purchases the game in Early Access will have every army, champion, and premium skin already unlocked and will get future skins for free with exception to progression and battle pass skins. Featuring cross-play among Steam and Epic Games Store players, the game includes three unique armies of diverse units, six omnipresent Primordials, and eight heroic champions for players to choose from. To succeed in battle, players must upgrade their armies, choose different abilities and spend resources wisely.
Primordials: Battle of Gods features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.