Developer GreyWolf Entertainment and publisher Iceberg Interactive are thrilled to release 4X strategy game, Pax Nova, on Steam TODAY for $24.99, plus a launch week discount of 15%!
After a year in Steam’s Early Access Program, the full release brings the complete main questline, new technologies and a new difficulty option to the game, along with a huge array of AI improvements, bug fixes and balance changes.
Check it out in the brand new trailer:
ABOUT PAX NOVA
Pax Nova is a sci-fi, turn-based 4X strategy game where you lead the fate of one of several factions, divided between three races. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as new dangers. Build new cities, expand your influence and fight great battles on land and in space.
- Combat: Battle in land and space. Customize your units to maximize extermination.
- Geography: Explore the massive universe of Pax Nova. Discover and expand to other planets and colonies.
- Factions: Choose from a variety of factions with their own peculiarities and exclusive technologies, divided by 3 races. Or just customize your own.
- Cities: Build your city thoughtfully. Pick different terrains that will expand your districts. Manage the balance of different attributes.
- Research and diplomacy options: Plan your strategy. Exploit multiple resources and possibilities.
Stay up to date with the latest Pax Nova news and information:
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.