After making a great impact over the weekend across Gamescom 2020 with new video showcases across both the Future Games Show and IGN’s Gamescom Studio, Merge Games unveil they will be bringing their anticipated brutal isometric action-RPG Morbid: The Seven Acolytes to retail! Dropping this year, Merge will release Signature Edition and standard retail versions of the game across PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Digital versions will also be available across Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Having gained an increased level of momentum as one of 2020’s indie titles to watch out for, Morbid blends epic, brutal boss encounters, RPG mechanics, deep immersive lore and a diverse world to explore.
The Signature Edition version will include
- Region free copy of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes.
- Two limited edition enamel pins featuring Blessings runes as found in the game.
- Collector’s art card featuring the developer’s signatures and concept art of Lorn, one of the deadly seven acolytes.
- Original Soundtrack CD.
- Packaged in a sturdy “Sierra” box with outer sleeve featuring alternative colour artwork
Filled with Lovecraftian horrors and Cronenbergian gore, players will be able to explore the diverse fantasy world of Morbid later this year! For everything on Morbid: The Seven Acolytes, check out the Merge Facebook and Merge Discord page.
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments
- Uncover perks called Blessings of Magratheus which players can use to level up, giving them flexibility to build a character to match their playstyle
- Deep, immersive lore with NPCs to meet throughout the world
- Over 25 Unique Melee Weapons, such as Swords, Axes, Maces, Spears, Two-Handers, as well as several guns ranging from Crossbows, Shotguns, and Rifles
- Epic fully orchestrated soundtrack comprised of 19 tracks
- Health, Stamina, and Sanity management is important as players traverse the world
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.