Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will be available on September 8th, 2020 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the first gameplay trailer below.
The way of a true warrior, that’s what the path of Might offers you. Wield a noble longsword, a giant hammer, or the brutal greatsword, and mow down your enemies. Might abilities will grant you more offensive power as well as allowing you to wear the sturdiest pieces of armor and have a strong constitution. Might is all about melee style combat – if you see your opponent standing from afar, throw your harpoon and invite him to a dance in close range.
The adventures in Amalur will continue in 2021 with a brand new expansion: Fatesworn. Details will follow later.
Kingdoms of Amalur was created by bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion creator Ken Rolston. The game is best known for an unmatched level of player choice, including countless character customization combinations, as well as a rich story filled with a myriad of side quests that layer romance, magic, whimsy and political intrigue into the player’s primary mission. Ultimately delivering hundreds of hours of gameplay, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will take players from the vibrant city of Rathir through the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as they uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Standard Edition will be available on September 8th 2020 for an SRP of € 39.99 / $ 39.99 / £ 34.99 / ₽ 1929.00
- The Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Fate Edition will be available on September 8th 2020 for an SRP of € 54.99 / $ 54.99 / £ 47.99 / ₽ 2669.00
- The Fate Edition contains the full game Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning as well as the upcoming expansion Fatesworn, releasing in 2021.
The Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Collector’s Edition for an SRP of $109.99/€109.99/£99.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC includes the full game which boasts more than 50 hours of gameplay plus the content listed below. We also have a fine trailer, showing of the Collector’s Edition in all it’s beauty:
Content of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Collector’s Edition detailed:
- A highly-detailed Alyn Shir Figurine (20.8cm tall x 18cm wide x 14.2cm deep)
- A custom Amalur keychain
- Five pieces of original in-game artwork
- The award-winning game soundtrack composed by Grant Kirkhope
- A high-quality Collector’s Box
About Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armour
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.