Merge Games is delighted to announce action farming RPG game Monster Harvest will be landing on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and Steam on July 8th, 2021. The physical editions on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch are expected July 20th in the United States, and the 23rd of July in Europe.
Monster Harvest – Release Date Revealed!
Monster Harvest is a pixelated farming simulator with a twist! You will find yourself starting a new life in Planimal Point, ready to develop your own farm, customize your house, craft your own furniture and make delicious jams. What’s more, you can even mutate your crops to create loyal and fierce companions to take into battle!
During the journey through Planimal Point, you will discover strange Slimes which can mutate your crops in ways they would never have imagined! Depending on the season, the Slime, or the crop you mutate, you will be able to create up to 72 different mutations!
Some crops will mutate into Planimals who are loyal mutated crops that stay by your side through thick and thin. They’ll be a key companion as you adventure across Planimal Point, taking part in thrilling turn-based battles and exploring dungeons as you try to bring down the evil SlimeCo.
- Farm with mutants! Use magical slimes to mutate the crops you grow on your farm.
- Collectible Planimal companions! Some slimes mutate your crops into Planimals!
- Take your loyal companions into battle as you look to save Planimal Point from the Evil SlimeCo.
- Three unique seasons: Dry, Wet, and Dark – Strange weather and seasons shift what you can grow.
- Venture into the town of Planimal Point – Discover the people and creatures that live there, build relationships to gain discounts in stores.
- Craft dozens of items for your farm and your house.