Ever heard of Magento eCommerce Development? No? Then let us educate you a little.
Three decades ago, when Michal Aldrich first invented the online eCommerce portal in 1979, he never imagined that this industry would one day rule the virtual world. It’s not wrong to say that eCommerce has completely changed the face of the retail sector. Today, you can buy everything online, from safety pins to aeroplanes. We are serious about everything from home and fashion accessories to toys and pharmacy products to groceries, fruits and vegetables. But why go with Magento eCommerce Development?
Magento eCommerce Development – Main Features
If you are looking to start your e-commerce business, contact Magento eCommerce Development company to grow your e-commerce business. They are not only developers, but they also provide result-oriented internet marketing support to build an online reputation, drive traffic and most importantly convert website visitors into conversions for increased sales.
The Magento team closely monitors current eCommerce trends. And the design is inspired by the user’s shopping experience. We carefully design storefronts, keeping in mind the subject area, and add all the necessary features that are necessary for a hassle-free online shopping experience. We make sure that the design of the online store is professional enough to interest online shoppers:
- Dedicated support.
- Individual design.
- Built-in CMS.
- Payment Gateway.
- E-commerce branding.
There is no reason why you shouldn’t think about eCommerce. Still, be wary of starting an eCommerce company in Delhi India? These facts will give you more confidence:
- Online shoppers in India spent $ 16 billion in 2013. That’s an 88% increase from $ 8.5 billion in 2012.
- India’s Internet base as of August 2013 was 150 million users. Approximately 10 percent of the total population.
- The market is expected to reach the Rs 4,00,000 mark by 2025.
- The study shows that offline companies that switched to e-commerce and started selling products saw a solid 64% jump in sales.
- More importantly, 73% saved their running costs. Find more info here.
Today, there are over 130 million users on the network, 10% of whom are actively involved in online transactions. Industry experts predict that by 2025, the number of users will increase by more than 150 million, and approximately 22% will make online transactions. An eCommerce company in India has seen phenomenal growth of almost 50% over the past five years.
More importantly, the eCommerce market is approximately Rs 50,000 crores per year, with over 80% generated by travel eCommerce and only 20% by non-travel companies. These numbers prove that this is a very big opportunity for new entrants to the eCommerce business: perhaps entertainment, food, grocery, apparel and jewellery, as well as many other untapped industries, to grow their online presence.
Why choose Magento eCommerce Development?
- You can manage an unlimited number of products and categories.
- Add customizable tools to improve user experience.
- Flexible payment gateway options.
- Convenient store management software.
- Marketing tools to promote your online store.
- Marketing promotion.
- Inventory Management.
- Feedback Management.
- Images / Product Download Tool.
- User’s personal account.
- Customized home page.
- Product management.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Online chat.
- Client management.
- Content management.
- Product management.
- Category management.
- Reporting and statistics module.
- Order processing module.
- Simple navigation modules.
- Search management.
- Discount management.
And there you have it, some of the best advice you’ll find around as to how to get the most out of, and why you should use Magento eCommerce Development.
Check out more guides and advice pieces HERE.