Seacorp Technologies is excited to announce that Kinetic Edge – a physics-based racer, with marvellously manic multiplayer and some seriously standout neon visuals – will launch on Steam for PC on Friday 5th February 2021.
Serving as a fun experience with friends or single-player, Kinetic Edge charges you with controlling a variety of shapes and objects to complete in multiple game modes and challenges. After a year of big-budget, open-world epics dominating gamers’ time, Kinetic Edge offers a perfect pick-up-and-play alternative, allowing players to switch off for some pure, arcade-style fun.
Kinetic Edge is a compendium of different games but, in truth, all have the same core: It’s like crazy golf meets Tron. The game finds that brilliant sweet spot between being a perfect package of fun for those wanting to play with their friends, but also serving as an addictive set of challenges for single players as well.Founder, Richard Seabrook
Kinetic Edge includes:
- Kinetic Race – Race with friends to get the best time or against others online.
- Kinetic Arena – Knockout other players to make them lose points and stay in the green zone for maximum points gain.
- Kinetic Survival – Increasingly difficult challenges knocking out players, last to remain wins.
- Kinetic Golf – A physics crazy golf game you can play with friends.
- Kinetic Maze – A procedurally generated level that constantly changes. Currently, there are three types of maze varying in size; 10×10 20×20 and 50×50. Maze’s are colour coded and have a distance meter to help out but you will have to navigate it to find the exit. Be sure not to follow the wrong friend because they can lead you to a dead-end!
- Kinetic Gauntlet Single-Player & Multi-Player – Can you complete the gauntlet? Seven minutes, one life, and no checkpoints. The Gauntlet is a super hard level that will test your abilities to the max within Kinetic Edge. Gauntlet also comes with Gauntlet training mode with multiple checkpoints and a slower pace for you to practice before the real deal.
You can expect more modes to be added to Kinetic Edge in the months ahead. Check Out the brand new Kinetic Edge trailer below:
Kinetic Edge Will launch on Steam on Friday 5th February 2021 for $12.99/£9.99/€9.99 – https://store.steampowered.com/app/1347130/Kinetic_Edge/
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.