After revving their engines earlier this month, Hoplon Infotainment is now ready to put the pedal to the metal and launch Heavy Metal Machines on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One today! The title will also be compatible with PlayStation 5 and the Xbox Series X|S.
Players will be able to team up with friends on any platform through cross-platform multiplayer and battle each other in post-apocalyptic arenas controlling a growing selection of vehicles and weapons.
Watch the Heavy Metal Machines trailer below:
To celebrate the console launch, all PlayStation users as well as Xbox Gold and GamePass Ultimate subscribers will be rewarded, in the first two weeks, with exclusive packages that include the season’s Battle Pass, characters, and other items.
Where to get the game?
- PlayStation: https://store.playstation.com/concept/10001586
- Xbox Games Store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9ngkgt5j2n11
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/331360/Heavy_Metal_Machines/
About Heavy Metal Machines
Heavy Metal Machines is tactical and super fast-paced! Two teams of four players battle in challenging arenas for a bomb to deliver to the opponent’s base. Create your best team composition from 17 characters with unique features and weapons. Stay tuned as many more characters, arenas and game modes are coming!
- Vehicular combat with MOBA influences.
- Free to Play
- No PS+ Required to play online*
- Cross-Platform (Windows, PS4, Xbox)
- Each character (17) has its own original Heavy Metal theme song
- Narrated by Larry Huffman, from Rock ’n Roll Racing.
(Xbox Gold required to play online on Xbox One / Series X|S)
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.