On February 25th, players are going to be able to lay the smackdown on their friends with Mighty Fight Federation’s cast of 13 wacky characters – including familiar faces like ‘Toejam & Earl’, ‘Yooka and Laylee’ and ‘Kunio & Riki’ from River City Ransom.
Players who buy the PS4 version will also get a free upgrade to the PS5 version.
Mighty Fight Federation trailer
Mighty Fight Federation is a fast-paced arena fighter that pays homage to titles like Power Stone, with its up to 4-player multiplayer mode seeing players brawling it out in dynamic interactive arenas. But it isn’t all just OTT fun because the deep training modes, robust netcode and balanced gameplay promise plenty more. Here are some of the highlights:
- Battle with up to 4-players with local and online multiplayer
- Single-player arcade story modes with “what if” endings
- Comprehensive in-game tutorials and Training Mode to take players from
- 13 zany fighters, each with their unique play-styles, combos and specials
- Use dirty tricks like traps, explosives and projectiles to get the upper hand
- Build energy for combo Breakers or use it on the Hype Factor to turn the tide!
- Crossplay allows PlayStation and PC players to go toe-to-claw with each other
- Rollback netcode ensures players know they have landed every combo
- A killer soundtrack featuring music by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania), James Landino (RWBY, No Straight Roads), Vince DiCola (Rocky IV, Transformers) and Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight)
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.