Free Demo and Developers Live Stream for Star Dynasties This Week!
Get a sneak peek of the upcoming Space Strategy game Star Dynasties at IndieCade this week in a free demo! Star Dynasties is a sci-fi narrative game set in a regressive future of feudal politics – think Game of Thrones but across the galaxy.
Running through October 16th-24th, IndieCade boasts a jam packed line up of 50 games and 200 hours worth of streams – plus demos, panels, talks and much more!
Star Dynasties is nominated for a whole host of awards, including the Grand Jury Award, Jury Prix, Innovation in Experience Design, Innovation in Interaction Design and a special spotlight award category: Procedural.
Check out the official Star Dynasties digital booth, where on Monday you can find a panel talk with the developer Glen Pawley, then on Wednesday we’ll be doing a Q&A live stream.
Star Dynasties is a sci-fi strategy game set in a divided galaxy following the destruction of Earth – plunging humanity into a new Dark Age. Centuries later, the few surviving colonies have stabilized into a feudal society. The game mixes a light empire management strategy layer with a unique procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics, where your choices will define your story.
As the leader of a faction of star systems, you must ensure the survival and prosperity of your dynasty at any cost. Expand your empire, herd your unruly vassals, build political alliances, and navigate a web of agendas, political intrigue, and social obligations to emerge as the dominant power of the galaxy.
- Take on the role of the head of a political family through multiple generations, and lead it to dominance over the remnants of human civilization
- Experience an emergent narrative of personal and political drama
- Uphold the traditions and laws of society and earn a reputation for honour, or seize power and risk turning the galaxy against you
- Interact with hundreds of characters with realistic personalities, emotions, and relationships
- Punish those that have wronged you, and reward your allies
Stay up to date with Star Dynasties here:
To stay up to date with the latest gaming news, simply click HERE.