Square Enix Ltd., invites players to a special FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN-themed event in the hit mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. Beginning today until 20th May, players can participate in a limited-time event, summon special characters, including the beloved FINAL FANTASY VII heroes Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart in their ADVENT CHILDREN attire, receive special login bonuses and earn event-exclusive rewards for a limited time.
New content in the FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN collaboration event includes:
- New Units – FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN fan-favourites Cloud and Tifa are available to summon with higher rates through a limited-time banner, along with Yazoo & Loz, the villainous remnants of Sephiroth. Cloud (FFVII AC) comes with a powerful CG Limit Burst, which players can see for themselves in his Unit Intro Quest before trying to summon him.
- Midgar’s Edge Event – Players can participate in this event to earn special currencies, which can be exchanged for valuable rewards such as fan-favourite Kadaj, a Gold Enlightenment Key, Silver Enlightenment key and more.
- Login Bonus – From today, all players can receive exciting bonuses daily, including Exchange Coins used to summon one of their favourite FINAL FANTASY VII units such as Aerith, Tifa, Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Yuffie, Zack or Red XIII, 4-star+ Guaranteed EX Tickets, lapis and more simply by logging in. Players who log in every day of the campaign from today will be rewarded with a Prism on the final login on 20th May, which can be used to upgrade select units, including FINAL FANTASY VII units, into their powerful 7-Star form.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App store. The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.
Fans eager to embark on more adventures with Cloud and Tifa can dive deeper into the eclectic and sprawling city of Midgar in FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, available on the PlayStation 4 system. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE is a reimagining of the iconic original game that redefined the RPG genre.
Featuring unforgettable characters, one of the most compelling storylines in video games and a hybrid battle system that merges real-time action with strategic, command-based combat, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE is a fully standalone gaming experience that goes deeper into the iconic characters and world than ever before. With digital sales and shipments having exceeded over 3.5 million worldwide in three days following its 10th April release, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE has been a smash hit with players and critics alike.
Players can experience the first chapter of the game with the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo, which they can download here: https://sqex.link/FF7RDemo. Those who download the demo before 11th May 2020 will also receive an exclusive PlayStation 4 system theme.
- FFBE Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
- FFBE Twitter: https://twitter.com/FFBE_EN
- FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ffbeen
- FFBE Instagram: @ffbe_mog
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo: https://sqex.link/FF7RDemo
- Official Website: www.ffvii-remake.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/finalfantasyvii
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/finalfantasyvii
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/finalfantasyvii/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/finalfantasy
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.