Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the hit mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will hold a special collaboration event with the newly launched tactical RPG, War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Since its release on 25th March, War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has surpassed two million downloads, and fans can celebrate in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius with special incentives, including free character summons and limited-time rewards from themed quests, including:
- WOTV FFBE Free 10+1 Summon – Players can perform one free 10+1 Summon which guarantees one 5-star unit from now until 29th April.
- Limited-Time Unit – Gilgamesh (WOTV FFBE) the beloved Final Fantasy character, known as Veritas of the Frost to FFBE fans, is available to summon now until 29th April.
New Unit Intro Quest – Players can attempt this quest entitled “He Who Soars the Battlefield” to earn lapis and Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), an event-exclusive weapon, by completing a limited-time mission.
WOTV FFBE Equipment Enhancement Event – Players can enhance specific weapons, including the brand-new Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), at Steel Castle Melfikya until 29th April.
Players can participate in the WOTV FFBE Release Campaign to continue the launch celebrations, now until 28th April. All players of both Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius can earn exciting rewards based on the number of new and returning players in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Full list of possible rewards and milestones follows:
- Milestone 1: 10,000 Players – Fina in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 2: 30,000 Players – 5,000 Lapis in FFBE
- Milestone 3: 50,000 Players – One MR+ Unit Guaranteed Summon Ticket A in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 4: 70,000 Players – One 5★ Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE
- Milestone 5: 100,000 Players – 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App store. The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free download with in-app purchases on App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Related Links:
- FFBE Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
- FFBE Twitter: https://twitter.com/FFBE_EN
- FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ffbeen
- FFBE Instagram: @ffbe_mog
- WOTV: FFBE Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
- WOTV: FFBE Twitter: @WOTVFFBE
- WOTV: FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wotvffbe
- WOTV: FFBE YouTube: Link
- WOTV: FFBE Instagram: https://instagram.com/wotvffbe
About Final Fantasy Portal App
The free-to-download Final Fantasy Portal App provides the latest and greatest on all things Final Fantasy, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad card game from Final Fantasy VIII makes its mobile debut and is playable in the app.
Get more of the latest gaming news by clicking HERE.