Square Enix Ltd. today invites players to experience the city of Midgar like never before in Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, the graphically enhanced and expanded version of the award-winning Final Fantasy VII Remake on the PlayStation 5 (PS5) console. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade builds on the critically-acclaimed PS4 version with new content – FF7R Episode INTERmission. Following Yuffie Kisaragi and her partner Sonon Kusakabe, on a dangerous mission to infiltrate Midgar – this new episode brings with it minigames to master, enemies to fight, a new summon to take to the battlefield and an exciting Photo Mode to capture and share memorable moments.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade – Final Trailer
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade takes advantage of the latest generation hardware and includes a wealth of graphical, gameplay and system enhancements for the PS5 console:
- Access to FF7R Episode INTERmission, a PS5 console exclusive adventure that brings a new perspective to the acclaimed FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE storyline
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and background environments. Players can switch between two game modes:
- “Graphics Mode” prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics
- “Performance Mode” prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customizable “Photo Mode”
- Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration, and enjoy dynamic bike racing with its adaptive triggers
- New difficulty settings for ‘Classic Mode’ provide new ways to play
- Jump into the action faster with optimized loading times
Players who have purchased Final Fantasy VII Remake for the PlayStation 4 console can download a free PS5 console enhancement update that includes all the next-gen visual and gameplay enhancements detailed above at no extra cost when playing on a PS5 console. FF7R Episode INTERmission is then available as a standalone download from PlayStation Store, after downloading the free PS5 console enhancement update. Owners of the disc version of Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS4 will require a PS5 console with a disc drive in order to take advantage of this digital upgrade.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is available now from local and online retailers, and digitally as a Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition at the PlayStation Store. The Digital Deluxe Edition of the game comes with a digital mini soundtrack featuring songs, such as “Descendant of Shinobi,” and a digital art book that includes concept art and character sheets.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.