Naturally, a new update means new missions aplenty, but with great opportunity comes great danger. Embr in February 2021 comes packed with even more hazards – powered by the ‘Defendr’ security agency, naturally – meaning you’ll need to collect keys, dodge lasers, and use client biometrics to rescue even the most well-protected and valuable clients from the encroaching inferno.
As if that wasn’t enough, Embr’s latest update also adds some fresh cutthroat competition into the world of fire rescue apps, and they’ll stop at nothing to burn Embr to the ground. Throw in a brand new skin to celebrate the new Lunar Year, and you’ve got the biggest ever update to the game.
The new Embr update includes:
- An expanded District 2 packed full of high-rolling new corporate clients are yours for the taking.
- Lucrative new missions to fan the flames.
- Dangerous and deadly new security systems.
- A brand new boss fight against dangerous new rival firm ‘Fyre’ to test your loyal crew of lifesavers.
- A brand new skin to celebrate the new Lunar Year.
The new update is available to download now. The game is available on Early Access for Steam and Google Stadia.
Click right HERE for even more gaming news.