Kakao Games and Bluehole Studio have announced that their flagship MMORPG, Elyon, will be getting its first beta opportunity in North America, Europe, and Oceania with the upcoming playtest. Applications are open from April 13-25 with the closed beta period running from May 6-10.
Over the past few years Elyon (formerly known as A:IR) has gone through vast changes in many parts of its gameplay experience, from leveling flow adjustments to the conversion of the combat into an action-based system. While Bluehole Studio, Inc. are continuously working on making Elyon a great MMORPG, Kakao Games are preparing at an ever-increasing pace to release the game outside of Korea and are excited to hear players’ feedback!
Those interested can apply for the closed beta by filling out a simple survey on the official website. Those selected for the will be notified separately via email.
Even if you are not selected during the application phase, you will still have plenty of opportunities to secure CBT1 access through various events and promotions. Additionally, all selected applicants will not only automatically receive access to CBT1, but can also invite one friend via a key included in the confirmation email.
Elyon is a fantasy MMORPG set in a world where two sovereign realms, Vulpin and Ontari, are at war for the control of “Elyon,” a portal that leads to paradise. Players will be able to customize their skills, craft gear, and engage in large scale Realm vs Realm battles to secure victory for their Realm.
Game Features:> Extensive character customization
- Create your own unique character with extensive customization tools and detail-oriented options. Want to go the extra mile? Take your look to the next level with the Equipment Dye system.
> Deep skill customization
- Modify the way your skills and character respond with Skill Attributes, Rune Attributes, and Mana Awakening.
> Realm vs Realm battles
- Engage in large scale Realm vs Realm battles with the assistance of heavy artillery, mechas, and dragons!
> Clan Wars
- Compete with other clans and establish yourself as the best of the best. Top clans get to control Dimensional Portals and collect taxes from any player that enters them.
> Gather, craft, and trade
- Make your own high grade equipment and other consumables that will aid you in battle. Have unused materials? You can sell them via Trading and make a profit!
> Open-world PvP
- Players of opposing Realms can attack each other anywhere in the world. When in conflict zones, players can claim Laurel Wreaths of Greed, allowing them to attack any player be it enemy or ally – but the use of such power comes with dire risks.
> Dungeons, Arenas and Dimensional Portals
- Enjoy a variety of PvP and PvE content, from classic 1vs1 to Free For All arenas, to dungeons filled with clever mechanics. Dimensional Portals will lead you to planes of rich resources that will help you become stronger.
Elyon is a new MMORPG from the creators of TERA. Set in a world of magical technology and unlimited potential, Elyon has its players compete in fierce faction wars, take on challenging guild combat and features advanced character build options. In Elyon, no two characters will be the same as players navigate a world full of discovery and uncover the lore behind a mystical world.
About Bluehole Studio
Bluehole Studio is KRAFTON’s independent studio focused on MMORPGs. Known for TERA and Elyon, Bluehole Studio aims to bring fun and inspiration to a global user community. Based in Pangyo, Seoul, Bluehole Studio’s mission is to be recognized as a leading MMORPG game production studio. For more information about Bluehole Studio, please visit https://www.krafton.com/en/m/studios/bluehole.html
And for more gaming news be sure to check out our section HERE.