Qubic Games has announced that Dex – originally developed by Dreadlocks Ltd – is coming to the Nintendo Switch on July 24, 2020.
Check out the trailer below:
Welcome to Dystopia
Dex is a cyberpunk infused, 2D side-scrolling action-RPG with a metroidvania twist. Play as Dex, a mysterious blue-haired girl on a mission to take down the powerful and enigmatic organization that rules the city of Harbour Prime.
The game comes with fully voiced characters, branching storylines and quests, multiple endings and a wide spectrum of upgrades and skills to custom fit four distinct playstyles – silent assassin, gunfighter, diplomat or hacker. Blur the line between being human and “cyborg” by installing augmentations that grant you superhuman abilities and open up new paths in Harbour Prime like classic Metroidvania titles.
Dex – Game Features
- Deep RPG mechanics mixed with side-scrolling 2D action
- Non-linear gameplay set in a cyberpunk open-world
- Intriguing and mature plot in a neo-noir atmosphere
- Multiple dialogue choices with branching outcomes
- Full English voice over
- Multiple playstyles – stealth, open combat, diplomat, hacker or a mix of the above
- Various customization options – choose your equipment, skills and even cybernetic implant skills to open up new paths in the city
- Unique hacking mechanic that lets you dive into Cyberspace
Pre-orders with Discount for Qubic Fans
Dex will be available for 19.99 USD on launch. Pre-orders for the game are now available through the Nintendo eShop where all owners of any Qubic Games title will receive a 25% owners discount.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.