THQ Nordic and the Drone Champions League AG are happy to announce the worldwide release of DCL – The Game, the official game simulation of Drone Champions League.
DCL – The Game is a drone racing simulation, where players control authentic drones that maneuver at extremely high velocities through technical tracks in impressive environments. Players can experience a realistic gameplay allowing them to train their actual flight control skills.
Players can also qualify for the official Drone Champions League and start their career as a professional Drone Pilot right in the game. It’s even possible to connect drone transmitter to the PC for a more authentic experience! DCL -The Game is out now for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Watch the latest trailer below:
- Standard Edition PC: USD 29.99 / EUR 29.99 / GBP 24.99 / RUB 999
- Standard Edition Consoles: USD 39.99 / EUR 39.99 / GBP 34.99 / RUB 1866
About DCL – The Game
- Authenticity: DCL-The Game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behaviour – so close that our team pilots use it for event qualification and the top performing pilots in the game can compete in the DCL Draft Selection; once a year pilots can be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the Drone Champions League
- Four distinct flight modes: select from four different models: ARCADE MODE is perfect for beginners, thanks to the automated altitude control and simplified controls. GPS MODE flies like your standard camera drone, with stabilization and altitude control. ANGLE MODE, also known as stabilized mode, simulates most amateur racing drones. ACRO MODE gives the pilot complete control, this is how real drone racing and freestyle pilots fly their drones
- Drone controller support: fly the game with the actual drone transmitters (PC and Mac only)
- Game modes: Free Flight, Time Attack and RaceFlow (online multiplayer up to 30 players)
- Fly through over 24 spectacular tracks and compete online against other pilots from all over the world! Additional tracks will be released every week and available through online events.
- Discover real drone racing tracks like the snow halfpipes of LAAX and the castle ruins of Reutte. Each location will present a new and unique challenge and will demand all your piloting skills!
- Physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: lightweight, DCL-19 (default), and heavyweight for a very different flight behaviour. Highly realistic flight physics in these three setups keeps competition balanced.
- Leaderboards: Global, Regional and National leaderboards for each platform
Ambitions and plans for DCL – The Game post-release
- Make DCL real-life tracks available in-game prior to the actual event – qualifying for real-life races takes place inside the game
- Track editor which allows creation of individual tracks (PC only)
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.