Launched last week on Steam, Dandy Ace has quickly amassed a cult following with rave reviews on Valve’s platform as well as in the press. Part Action RPG and part Roguelite, Dandy Ace’s core mechanic is in its extremely flexible skill system. Based on the magic cards that Ace has up his sleeve, the combination and powers of the skills can change depending on the equipped order. Each time Ace journeys into the Cursed Mirror, trapped there by the evil Green-Eyed Magician Lele, the player has a different selection to choose from, enabling countless possibilities for different builds and playstyles.
The Press Reviews
- “Magical, colorful, and brimful of personality.” – PCInvasion, 9/10
- “A memorable cast of characters and a unique combat system” – Cultured Vultures, 8/10
- “Dandy Ace is satisfying and fun” – Multiplayer.IT, 8/10
- “Silly and Seriously Fun Spellcasting” – ScreenRant
- “Brings something new… while preserving the foundations of the genre.” – Canaltech (Brazil)
- “Highly recommend this game, it’s fast-paced past the intro level, harder than you expect at times and it has an addicting gameplay loop of ‘just one more run’” – TemmieNeko
- “Dandy Ace is an absolutely solid fast-paced action roguelite that has an amazing gimmick of the card combo system that makes each run feel completely different.” – TimetoGrind
Dandy Ace – Accolades Trailer
Dandy Ace is available now in 11 different languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, and Russian. A truly global PC launch for NEOWIZ’ latest project, Dandy Ace blurs the line between roguelite and action RPG with fantastic combat, a deeply strategic spell system, and more charm and flair than you can shake a magic wand at.
More About Dandy Ace
Dandy Ace is an over the top fast-paced roguelike experience that follows a fabulous magician seeking to combine and use his magical cards while fighting and looting his way to defeat the Green-Eyed Illusionist, Lele, who has imprisoned him in a cursed mirror. While battling your way through Lele’s ever changing palace, combine different cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with their own playstyles and powers. Every run provides new challenges and combinations for players to explore as they progress closer to Lele.
Play as Ace, the amazing hero, and survive the challenges of the extravagant, lavish and ever-changing palace created to defeat him filled with bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses. Find all the magical cards, gather shards and gold, and get help from his assistants and unconventional allies.
- Rogue-lite experience: Try, die and try again until you beat the Green-Eyed Illusionist with the replayability and adrenaline of a rogue-like with permanent upgrades that make you stronger as you progress further with each run.
- 2D isometric fast-paced action: with lots of challenging but fair combat engagements. Battle your way through bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses while building up your own arsenal of magic.
- Create your own builds: Combine cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with its own gameplay style and powers.
- Challenges of the ever-changing palace: Explore the extravagant and lavish aesthetics of the game through the nonlinear progression of the palace, fighting off unique enemies and bosses, on your quest to defeat Lele and escape the cursed mirror.
- Twitch Mode for Livestream Shenanigans: Call upon your stream viewers to provide aid, or hinder your progress in this Twitch-enabled game mode that lets Twitch audiences call the shots inside the Cursed Mirror.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.