Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut are happy to announce that their co-op hit Unrailed! is available today on Xbox One via the Microsoft Store. After one year of Early Access on PC, the game is now available on consoles and features new biomes, wagons, game modes and more!
– Get a glimpse of Unrailed!’s chaotic railroad madness in the new release trailer by clicking here
Unrailed! is a true test of your friendships: Work together in local or online multiplayer with up to four players to guide your train through dangerous, procedurally generated terrain filled with obstacles and meddling local wildlife in order to reach the safety of the next station. Communication and cooperation are key to ensure you always have enough resources to build new tracks, stop your train from overheating, and can fend off animals pestering you. Without quick decision making and strategic planning, your train will derail quickly, which makes the game all the more challenging. Whether you play the endless, team or quick mode – your goal is nothing else than building the longest track ever.
Unrailed! now features a whole new Biome and additional wagons. The Mars biome is the most challenging so far, boasting a hazardous environment with a mysterious entity that blocks your path and shoots at your train, and you’ll have no water at all. You have to make good use of your energy shields and your ability to fly through space in order to avoid a space transportation catastrophe.
- An intense and chaotic railroad construction experience
- Online and local couch co-op multiplayer
- Procedurally generated worlds with different difficulty levels
- Dynamic weather system & day and night cycle
- Game modes: Endless, Quick (up to 4 players) and Versus (2 vs 2 players)
- Distinct biomes (5+)
- A bunch of upgradable wagons (10+) to modify your train in Endless mode
- Unlockable characters
- A replay system
- Simple controls & split controller mode
- Blocky to the core
And more news lie waiting just for you to explore them HERE.