Robotality and Chucklefish today announced that the rip-roaring turn-based strategy adventure PATHWAY and its game-changing Adventurers Wanted update are now free on the Epic Games Store! Download before 25 June and it’s yours to keep forever!
First launched in 2019, developers Robotality listened to community feedback and remastered in the massive Adventurers Wanted update. Today Pathway features new AI and game balancing, new tactics and abilities, a new loot system, new combat arenas, and even more special narrative events and story to explore. That’s a lot of changes! Whether you’re a fresh adventurer or a veteran explorer, you’ll find something new to discover.
The year is 1936 and Nazi influence stretches across Europe and the Middle East. Rumors abound of secret excavations, mysterious artifacts, occult rituals and objects of immense power. In Pathway you’ll lead a team of bold adventurers into the deserts of Northern Africa to unearth ancient relics and uncover hidden treasures before they fall into evil hands.
Pathway is a fast-paced tactics game in a world of pulp adventure. Run for cover, flank enemies and use your team’s special abilities to turn history in your favour!
- Dynamic Adventures – Discover five campaigns of varying difficulty, with every attempt spawning a new web of narrative surprises and deadly skirmishes.
- Tough Choices – Explored locations offer hand-crafted narrative events and big choices. Search the well? Save the villagers? It’s up to you!
- Build your Team of Adventurers– Each of Pathway’s 16 unlockable characters has their own skills and quirks which impact combat and story encounters.
- Decisive Conflicts – Use cover and positioning in thrilling turn-based squad combat. Learn to make the best of your team’s abilities and equipment to defeat the forces of evil!
- Hidden Treasures – Trade-in valuable loot to upgrade your team’s arsenal with rare weapons and armour.
- Recover and Replay – Experiment with different team combinations and abilities until your foes have been vanquished!
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.