Escape Hordes of Walkers in New Apocalyptic Puzzler from Headup and AMC
Headup and AMC are pleased to announce that Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead, the mashup nobody saw coming and the latest instalment of the Bridge Constructor™ franchise, is releasing today across all major systems, including the Xbox Series X, as well as PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. A version for PS5 will follow soon after, cross-buy included!
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is priced at
- Android / iOS: $4.99 USD / €5,49 / £4.99
- Steam / GOG / Epic: $9.99 USD / €9,99 / £7.99
- Nintendo Switch: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.99
- PS4: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.99
- Xbox One / Xbox Series X: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £12.49
There is a launch discount running across Steam, GOG, Epic and for Nintendo Switch until November 26th. Steam users who own one or more games from the Bridge Constructor Franchise can save another 10% up until November 26th. More information on the Loyalty discount can be found on the Steam store page.
About the game
Prepare for the ultimate mashup experience! Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead combines the legendary and challenging puzzle gameplay of Bridge Constructor™ with the post-apocalyptic universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers and a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions through bleak landscapes and ruined structures.
Team up with fan-favourite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene, and create safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series. Use movable level objects, explosives and baits to your advantage as you lure walkers into lethal traps and guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics-based frenzy and ragdoll animations as walkers succumb to the forces of gravity.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.
Find the game on its Steam page here.
And for more gaming news, simply click HERE.