The dimension-hopping puzzler was part of the Indie Megabooth official title selections at PAX West 2018, and PAX East the following year. You can finally enjoy artistic exploration on the go with a breadth of Switch-specific features!
Explore a Vast World of Perplexing Puzzles and Serene Scenery
Backworlds is a multidimensional puzzler where you explore the world by painting your way through it. Paint between two parallel worlds, each with its own unique set of properties. There are four unique worlds to experience, each with its own parallel world just waiting to be discovered. Discover the depths of a desert with a deep ocean waiting to be explored beneath its surface with a few brush strokes. Flip the gravity on an airship, or climb walls in a city. Only you can solve the puzzles across this diverse and colourful world!
The Nintendo Switch is the place to be for quality indie games today, and we are thrilled to be releasing it on this platform. The motion controls and touch screen are perfect for Backworlds, they make the painting mechanics uniquely visceral and we are excited to get it in players’ hands.Anders Ekermo, Logic Ember Limited
Backworlds Nintendo Switch trailer
- Unique painting puzzle mechanics – let the creativity flow in your solutions!
- Non-linear exploration – choose your own path to explore Backworlds your own way!
- Explore four unique worlds – each with its own original atmosphere and parallel world mechanics.
- The brush is mightier than the sword – Take on bosses with difficult puzzle-solving encounters
- You can definitely feel the art of the world with Backworlds making use of the Nintendo Switch’s HD Rumble feature.
- Paint with newfound precision using the Nintendo Switch’s Gyroscope and Touch Screen technology!
Purchase the game today on the Nintendo eShop to experience the painterly perfection of Backworlds!
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.