Azure Saga: Pathfinder – previously available on Steam and Nintendo Switch – will arrive on Apple’s App Store Wednesday, September 23, for only $3.99.
Featuring painstakingly-crafted 2.5D graphics, isometric perspective, and an intergalactic storyline about family, friendships, love and loss, this JRPG thoroughly modernizes traditional turn-based combat while delivering gameplay that feels natural on PC, console, and touchscreens.
Check out the Azure Saga: Pathfinder launch trailer below:
Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale that gives humanity’s remnants hope is of the legendary planet, Azure – a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father in this JRPG heavily inspired by the Star Ocean and Breath of Fire series.
Azure Saga: Pathfinder Key Features
- Immersive world: A classic storyline sure to please veterans and newbies alike.
- Traditional turn-based RPG gameplay: Classically inspired turn-based combat with random enemy encounters – like the Japanese RPGs of yore.
- Strategic planning: Configure your gear and jewels to reach their full potential.
- United skills: Mix, match, and unit skills to discover abilities – each with their own effects!
- Classic “old school” feel: The game is packed with adventures, puzzles, and secrets to discover.
Pricing & Availability
Azure Saga: Pathfinder will launch on the App Store Wednesday, September 23 for $3.99. The game is also available on Steam and Nintendo Switch:
- Steam (Windows/Mac) http://store.steampowered.com/app/672590/Azure_Saga_Pathfinder
- Nintendo Game Store https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/azure-saga-pathfinder-deluxe-edition-switch
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.