Sergey Noskov’s awarding winning cyberpunk puzzle adventure, 7th Sector, is now available on consoles courtesy of indie publisher Sometimes You.
Take control of all manner of machinery as you strive to solve puzzles that will help you understand an atmospheric and cold future; be the spark that drives change in the game’s unyielding dystopia.
7th Sector is available now on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 for $19.99 USD as well on PC via Steam.
About 7th Sector:
Welcome to the 7th Sector, set in a mysterious cyberpunk world. Immerse yourself on this intricate path, solving different puzzles, facing its dangers, and collecting scattered information to discover the story of this world.
Gain control over several different characters, each with their own abilities that can help you navigate the world’s devices and machinery. Some of your choices and actions will determine the ending of the game.
- Atmospheric dystopian world
- Lots of varied and unique puzzles
- Control several characters
- Immersive soundtrack by “Nobody’s Nail Machine”
- Branching system with 4 different endings
- Best Indie Game (DevGAMM 2019)
- Excellence in Visual Art (DevGAMM 2019)
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.