Ever wanted to flush your friend down a toilet? Now you can! Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer IguanaBee are excited to announce that the chaotic insanity of Headsnatchers will be SLAM-DUNKED onto the PlayStation 4 – this Tuesday, July 28th!
With up to 4 players joining the fun locally or online, Headsnatchers lives up to its name: Snatch your opponent’s head off their shoulders and become the king of the party in 4 game modes across 25 unique levels.
Try beating the Zombie Castle in single-player mode, which turns the mayhem into a spooky platformer! It sure is tricky to become the head-master of the undead.
You can choose from 100+ heads, all equally loony and random OR you can create your own mad-hat with the ‘Headitor’, the custom head creator. Pretty a-head of its time, right?!
● Online and Local Multiplayer mayhem, supporting up to 4 players
● Four game modes, 25+ unique levels of frantic fun
● Single-player Zombie mode, for when you just want some me-time
● Customize your character by choosing from 100+ loony heads
● Create your own heads using the visual editor
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.