Square Enix Ltd., announced today that WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is now available on iOS and Android devices around the world.
A standalone gaming experience set in the world of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, the popular tactical mobile RPG has surpassed 10 million downloads following its release in Japan in 2019. New players across the globe are invited to embark on a new adventure and collect generous pre-registration rewards*, including the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s Y’shtola in her Shadowbringers attire, and can download the title on App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store.
Players can also participate in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers collaboration event, currently available in-game. By collecting certain items during the event, players can obtain the fan-favourite character Thancred, also in his Shadowbringers attire.
View the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS launch trailer below:
Additionally, beginning today, fans can participate in a variety of limited-time events celebrating the game’s launch, including:
- Release Commemoration Login Bonus: All players can obtain Visiore, the premium in-game currency, valuable character upgrade materials and more simply by logging in daily.
- Release Commemoration Quest: Players can attempt this quest once daily now until 7th April. By completing this quest, players can earn valuable character upgrade materials.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers Collaborative Event: Available now until 14th April, completing these quests players can earn exclusive items, including those to enhance Y’shtola.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers Collaborative Summon: Players can obtain a unit or vision card of MR rarity or better from this limited-time banner, available now until 14th April. Players will also receive FINAL FANTASY XIV Summon Medals each time they complete a summon, which can be exchanged for valuable rewards.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is a standalone gaming experience that draws inspiration from classic SQUARE ENIX tactical RPGs.
Set in the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS universe, the action unfolds on Ardra, a continent on the brink of war as individual nations struggle for dominance. Players will follow the stories of twin princes Mont and Sterne from the kingdom of Leonis, which possesses the power of visions, and Machérie, the beautiful Steel Maiden of Hourne.
As they progress, players will need to navigate a variety of battlefields, strategize their attacks against enemy forces and summon powerful Espers to help turn the tide of war.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS features artwork created by Isamu Kamikokuryo, a legendary FINAL FANTASY series artist who has previously contributed to FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XV. The game also features original music composed by Noriyasu Agematsu, reprising his role from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is now available as a free download with in-app purchases on App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/
*Pre-registration rewards are redeemable through the “Presents” menu in-game until 07:59 BST / 08:59 CEST on 1st June.
- Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
- Twitter: @WOTVFFBE
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wotvffbe
- YouTube: Link
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/wotvffbe
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.