Out There just got a new content update 6 years after its initial release!
This FREE content update released on Switch last year is now available to download on PC (Windows, Mac and Linux) and mobiles (Apple App Store and Google Play).
To celebrate, Out There: Ω Edition is on sale on all platforms!
What’s new in Out There: Ω The Alliance?
- 30 new interactive stories
- 3 new spaceships
- 1 new ending
- 1 new technology: The Cocoon
- New achievements
- Unlock new starting spaceships
- 1 new mechanics: Alien escort
- 16 new landing landscapes
- Updated graphics
- Compatible with iPhone X screens
- Optimized for recent Apple and Android devices
- Achievements now working again on Google Play
- Hundreds of bugs fixed on all platforms
About Out There
The game is an award-winning space exploration game blending roguelike, resource management and interactive fiction developed by French indie studio Mi-Clos for PC, mobile and Nintendo Switch.
Critically acclaimed by the press and the gamers, It sold over 800,000 copies across all platforms to date.
Initially released in 2014 on mobile, the game got upgraded to ‘Ω Edition‘ a year later with new content, new soundtrack and new graphics for the PC release.
In 2019, Out There Ω: The Alliance got released on Switch in collaboration with Raw Fury, including even more gameplay content and graphics overhaul. This version is now available on PC and mobile.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.