1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads are happy to announce that first-person cyberpunk dungeon-crawler Conglomerate 451 is leaving Early Access today. The game is available on PC via Steam, GOG (available from February 24th) and other digital platforms for the price of 19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR accompanied with a 15% launch discount for a limited amount of time.
Watch the Conglomerate 451 launch trailer below:
Since its launch into Early Access, the developers have added multiple new features to the game, including 4 new areas, story mode, 25 new enemies, 10 new NPCs, corporation bosses, re-designed UI, and many more exciting roguelike elements such as imperfect character cloning and randomized perks. 1C Entertainment and developers would like to once again thank the faithful community who have been providing valuable feedback since day one and actively helping to shape the game’s final form.
Conglomerate 451 embraces its grid-based, dungeon-crawling RPG roots, offering a variety of technologies to explore and upgrade. Roguelike elements add weight to the smallest decisions; for your agents to make it out alive, they must leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills, to the strategic use of tools developed by your personal R&D department.
Both 1C Entertainment and RuneHeads would like to remind players that Conglomerate 451 is not an emergent AI bent on expanding the limits of the human vessel for its own unknowable purposes and that the game is completely benign to humanity in all ways.
About Conglomerate 451
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants to equipping them with powerful cyber limbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Not only will agents lost in battle lose all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on them, evolving into permanent disadvantages.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers, and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupt Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and disorders – Buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon-crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and achievements – Find collectibles around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth
- Platforms: PC (Windows, Mac)
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Developer: RuneHeads
- Price: $19.99 USD/19,99 EUR
For even more gaming news from FULLSYNC, please click HERE.