Love challenging combat, procedurally generated levels, and grab bags full of loot? Treat yourself to a preview of Don’t Die, Minerva!, the latest title from Xaviant, makers of The Culling!
In Don’t Die, Minerva! Get ready for:
- Procedurally generated levels set in 3 distinct biomes
- Four difficulty levels to suit all tastes and skill levels
- Randomized combat encounters featuring 18 ghostly enemy types
- 3 challenging boss battles
- Affix-based loot system providing Minerva with thousands of combinations of weapons and armour
- Elemental attribute system that allows players to customize their build through gear selection and create synergies between different weapons
- Full 3D isometric dungeon-crawling, built with the power of Unreal Engine 4
Founded in 2007, Xaviant is an independent game development studio known for The Culling, the first battle royale game built from the ground up, and for 2013’s innovative Lichdom: Battlemage. Staffed with a small team of industry veterans, Xaviant is a proud member of Atlanta’s growing game development scene.
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.