Wreckfest is bringing players some treats in the form of a new Wreckfest update! Check out what the update has in store;
- Added two new tracks: Drytown Desert and Rockfield Roughspot.
- Added support for player-created private lobbies.
- Optimized loading times.
- Added support for switching region (region unlock).
- On PS4 Pro and Xbox One X the game is now rendered in 4K resolution (PC had that one already).
- Added a third damage mode: Intense. This is same as the “Realistic” with which the console versions launched; in other words, “Realistic” with attacker’s advantage enabled.
- Improved AI raceline on various tracks.
- Taking the loop on “Deathloop” no longer causes damage to the car.
- Added an AI Set for Limo.
- Increased Wingman strength.
- Reduced Limo strength slightly.
- Wheels no longer clip the fenders of Venom nearly as easily.
- Lawnmower and other small vehicles are no longer invincible against small to medium nudges.
- Added improved iconography to the garage user interface.
- Added new, unique icons for armoa and visual upgrade parts.
- Added upgrade tier icons for performance parts.
- In career heat races, event specific loading screen is now displayed also between the heats.
- In Custom Event, the correct AI Set is now displayed after changing the vehicle.
- HUD can no longer appear in the main menu after being disconnected from an online session.
- Improved local car prediction precision to reduce input lag.
- Reduced warping of remote cars when playing with high latency.
- In lobby, the server name no longer overlaps the track name at the top.
- Lobby options are no longer incorrectly grayed out in case the user is in the Tune screen when a track change occurs.
- Improved particle rendering performance, improving framerate especially in events featuring large vehicles.
- Increased title stability.
- Steam: http://n.thq.com/YvTO30pOk1y
- Sony: http://n.thq.com/VXwA30pOk1W
- Microsoft: http://n.thq.com/2qE330pOk2m
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.