Vroom-Vroom-Vroom! Celebrate Christmas early with Wreckfest’s holiday update as well as the new car pack DLC.
The holiday update contains the following additions.
- Two new free tracks
- Multiplayer event voting
- Player-hosted public servers
- Car customization in lobby
- … and more!
The Modified Monsters Car Pack brings you a collection of five backyard built vehicles with a mix that will make you go hog-wild! Strike fear with the crazy monster truck, or head into battle in a fully loaded military pickup! Burn rubber like a pro with the dragster, or try the hilarious mini racing car for size! And finally, try taking the pig car out for a spin – enjoy the roast! The Modified Monsters Car Pack is out today on all platforms for $3.99 | €3.99 | £3.29.
The Modified Monsters Car Pack is part of the Season Pass, which is including 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customisation’s like armour, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step, along with free content updates.
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customisation – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armour.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.