After the successful release of the latest Warzone Giga-Patch, the game’s developers have decided to run new discount. Between 12th and 24th of June, World War 3 will be available with a 40% discount on Steam. If you wanted to try a fresh, modern military experience now is your chance to do so. After the release of the 0.6 patch the developers feel that WW3 is in a great place and more players should find a reason to jump into the game.
WARZONE GIGA-PATCH CONTENT
- Forest map – Smolensk
- Winter map – Polyarny
- Weapon – SA-80
- Weapon – M4 WMS
- Vehicle – Attack Helicopter Drone
- Vehicle – IFV AJAX
- Vehicle – IFV BTR-90
- Vehicle – MRAP
- Uniform – British Armed Forces
- Cosmetics – Winter Camouflages
World War 3 Features
- Overhauled Spotting System – For communication and spotting different kinds of points of interest in combat
- Voice Chat System – A long-awaited feature that lets players communicate with their squad by pressing and holding down a comms button
- Mobile Spawn Points – An infantry MRAP vehicle which allows team members to spawn in different map locations
- Team Radio Improvements – Useful communication system for those without a mic to acknowledge orders, ask for ammo, or thank someone on their team
- Server Browser – Requested by the community, Server Browser is a great way of coordinating on where and when to join your teammates to have fun together
A full list of the updates and fixes implemented in Update 0.6 is available HERE. Everyone wishing to share their thoughts is invited to the official World War 3 Forum HERE.
For more gaming news, click HERE.