tinyBuild is super excited to show you the first glimpse into WAKING by Jason Oda. Fair warning – this game will make you cry as you relive your childhood memories.
Warning – the game will ask you personal questions that may trigger unpleasant memories, please skip it if you have mental disorders. Thank you.
WAKING is an emotional action-adventure set in your own mind as you lay in a coma. The game presents a unique mix of souls-like high challenge in combat, a vast ever-changing world waiting to be explored, and deep meditational experience of unmatched scale.
Coming to Steam, Xbox, and Discord this Summer.
WAKING in brief:
- Souls-like combat with unique features, such as telekinetic attack system
- Guided meditation where you envision memories from your life through a series of choices
- The procedurally generated world is unique every time you venture into it
- Created by a solo indie developer with a small team of collaborators between 2015 & 2019
- Coming out on Steam, Xbox, and Discord this summer
There is a demo of the game on Steam that can be accessed for a short while, click HERE to check it out.
And if you’ve not had enough already, do not fear, we have plenty more gaming news where that came from, just click HERE.