If you’re looking forward to everything Borderlands 3 has in store, you’ll want to tune in to the very first episode of The Borderlands Show, premiering this Friday, September 20 at 6 p.m. BST on the official Borderlands Twitch channel.
If you didn’t catch the PAX West reveal of The Borderlands Show, this monthly web series – hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller and Fran Mirabella – is a chance to discuss all things Borderlands, get an early look at content coming to Borderlands 3 and to hear directly from the developers themselves.
In Friday’s debut episode of The Borderlands Show, fans can expect:
- A candid interview with Borderlands 3 creative director Paul Sage
- New details about the upcoming Halloween-themed Bloody Harvest event, the first in a line of free content updates for Borderlands 3
- Additional conversation around post-launch content plans, including the Maliwan Takedown, campaign DLC, and plans for TwitchCon
- Responses to community questions
- Additional news and announcements
For more details on The Borderlands Show, please refer to this blog. Borderlands 3 is available now on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
We’ll have a review of Borderlands 3 going live soon, and unlike other reviews it’ll have opinions from more than one member of the team. But, until then, click HERE to check out our other reviews or catch more gaming news by clicking HERE instead.