Indie developer, Alterego Games, and publisher, StickyLock, are pleased to announce that the highly anticipated, and oh so fluffy, Woven, is out now on Nintendo
Stitch Switch, Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and PC, priced at €19.99 / $19.99 / £19.99.
Woven Game Launch Trailer
In Woven, players collect fabrics, uncover secrets and weave together the game’s narrative, in a world that’s not all that it first ‘seams’. Customize Stuffy with different animal parts in order to solve puzzles and embark on a journey through this wondrously woollen world together with Glitch – a robotic Firefly. This unlikely duo set off to confront the metallic malevolence that lurks under the soft material surface and discover Glitch’s origin.
What is it that binds the fate of this unlikely duo?
- A fantastically grumpy storyteller tells a deep and rich story in rhymes.
- An epic bed-time story for everyone that’s still in touch with their inner child.
- A casual, but challenging and rewarding title for those that want to discover it all.
- Character-customisation is key to solving puzzles.
- A dynamic soundtrack making the world of Woven come alive, by composer Vortigon.
- Colourful, beautiful, and a very detailed 3D world, inhabited by detailed and adorable cute creatures, in fear for their lives. A world with a dark and ominous past.
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.