Moving out of the shadows and into the light, Iceberg Interactive is announcing today that the award-winning narrative puzzle game The Sojourn will launch next month on September 20, 2019. Developed by Shifting Tides in the UK, The Sojourn is a philosophically-led puzzle in which the player weaves between light and dark parallel worlds.
Watch the Cinematic Trailer below:
A tale of light, darkness, and the nature of reality.
Traverse a thought-provoking puzzle game and its immersive colour-drenched world of light and shadow.
In The Sojourn, you arrive in a mysterious land, where lights guide you forward. It’s not long until the world reveals itself to be full of challenges. Now, you must overcome these intricate and ever more demanding obstacles to uncover the nature of reality.
- Beautiful, ethereal world to explore: four hand-crafted chapters, each with distinct styles and atmospheres.
- 10+ hours of gameplay.
- Evolving and rich first-person puzzle mechanics.
- Philosophical, thoughtful narrative.
- Immersive audio experience.
- Website: https://www.thesojourngame.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesojourngame
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_sojourn
- Discord: https://discord.gg/iceberginteractive
The Sojourn is coming to Xbox One, PS4, and the Epic Games Store on Windows PC on September 20, 2019. Pre-orders are available now at thesojourngame.com.
For more gaming news, click right HERE.